Acela Passenger Car 3-Pack
Contact us for availability.
Expand your Acela consist with three new cars. Just like the cars in the original set, each new passenger car tilts individually as it enters a curve. At a station, watch the appropriate side doors open automatically with a CAB-1 command. Under official license from Amtrak, this painstakingly accurate replica comes to life with rivet-for-rivet detailing taken directly from Bombardier blueprints and Amtrak painting manuals.
- Bistro car, two business class cars
- TrainMaster Command Control equipped—able to run in Command Control Mode or in Conventional Transformer Control Mode
- Hinged roof panel on the top of each car houses interior light switch for easy adjustments without having to remove the train from the track
- Infrared wireless system connects each car
- Close coupling system allows near-prototypical distance between the cars
- Realistic tilting mechanism leans passenger car bodies when traveling at 25 scale mph or faster
- Automatically opening passenger car doors with operating indicator lights and platform lights
- Authentically detailed interiors with passenger and train crew figures
- Interior lighting in all cars
- Realistic flush-fitting windows
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks on power cars and passenger cars
- Minimum Curve: O-72
- Rail Line: Amtrak
- Road Number: 3310, 3512, 3405
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- Brand: Lionel
- Min Curve: O-72
- Dimensions: Length: Single Car: 21 1/2"
- Most Recent Catalog: Classic Trains Vol. 1 2006
Our pricing is in CANADIAN dollars. Please take that into account if you are comparing products from other websites that may be based in the USA and displaying US dollars. If you do the math you will find that our pricing is competitive. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss.