Milwaukee Road LEGACY H16-44 Diesel Locomotive #402
Contact us for availability.
Clad in a car body designed by Raymond Loewy, the H16-44 offered 1600 horsepower from its Fairbanks-Morse opposed-piston engine. The model would become one of FM's best sellers with 299 being built for nearly two dozen North American railroads.
The Lionel LEGACY H16-44 is back in all new road numbers, paint schemes and road names.
LEGACY® Control System- equipped - able to run in LEGACY™ Control mode, in TrainMaster Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- Odyssey® II Speed Control with On/Off switch
- LEGACY RailSounds® sound system featuring:
- IR Transmitter for SensorTrack™
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motor with momentum flywheel
- ElectroCoupler™ on front and rear
- Traction tires
- Refined Conventional transformer Control Mode with lower starting speeds
- Fan-driven smoke unit
- Adjustable smoke output
- Directional lighting including LED headlights
- Marker lights on front and rear
- Illuminated number boards
- Lighted cab interior
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilot, and fuel tank
- Metal frame
- High level of separately applied metal details
- Engineer and conductor figures
- Rail Line: Milwaukee Road
- Road Number: 402
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Scale Type: Scale
- Engine Type: Diesel
- Min Curve: O31
- Dimensions: 15" long
- Most Recent Catalog: 2016 Lionel Signature Edition
Our pricing is in CANADIAN dollars. Please take that into account if you are comparing products from other websites that may be based in the USA and displaying US dollars. If you do the math you will find that our pricing is competitive. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss.